Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish! This week is Top Ten Tuesday Rewind, where you choose one of the topics previously done. I don’t know why I hadn’t listed these back then!
This list doesn’t contain any couples; just pairs who worked great magic together in their books!
1. Aziraphale and Crowley from Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch.
2. Hazel and Bigwig from Watership Down by Richard Adams
3. Jeeves and Wooster from the Jeeves series by P.G. Wodehouse
4. Fred and George from the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling; also Sirius Black and James Potter; and Harry and Ron; even Dumbledore and Grindelwald; and…
4. Pretty much everyone from the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling
Granny Weatherwax and Nanny Ogg from the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett
6. Pi and Richard Parker from Life of Pi by Yann Martel
7. Liesel and Max Vandenburg from The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
8. Tom and Huck (the list won’t be complete without these two!) from The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
9. I had a hard time choosing: Death and Susan Sto Helit OR Death of Rats and Quoth from the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett
10. Sears James and Ricky Hawthorne from Ghost Story by Peter Straub
Who are your favourite bookish duos?
12 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday Rewind: Dynamic Duos”
Poirot & Hastings is indeed my fave duo character. Pi & Richard Parker? hmmm…agree :), though I'll never think about them in first place!
Totally agree with more or less everyone from Harry Potter – and with Liesel and Max from The Book Thief! This was another topic I totally considered doing!
Thanks for dropping by my post!
If you like memes, maybe you'd like this: klasikfanda.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20hop 🙂
I love your #4!! So funny. Also #8 – completely forgot about them! /shameface
Here is my Top Ten Rewind 🙂
Ahh Poirot and Hastings! Such a great duo. Hastings always makes me laugh, mostly as he's guessing all the obvious stuff and Poirot gently rebuffs him. I would have a difficult time choosing a duo from Harry Potter too!
Definitely agree on your assessment of dynamic duos in Harry Potter. How can one choose? One can't…
Good Omens is such a good book, great list!
Great Top Ten choice. I haven't read all of those books, but I agree with your choices for the ones I have read. Thanks for following and stopping by. I'm following back!
Oh I completely agree that the world wouldn't be the same without Tom and Huck 🙂
Harry Potter! Totally agree with you 😀
yes too leisel and max!!!!
HAH! I love your Harry Potter thing. At first I was like what's happening, and then I kept reading and it all clicked.
Top Ten Tuesday