This is my first time at Top Ten Tuesday, but what better first time than Top Ten Tuesday Rewind!
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there will be a new Top Ten list complete with one bloggers’ answers. Everyone is welcome to join.
Top Ten Tuesday Rewind is a chance for you to go back through the archives and chose a past TTT that you want to do or even redo!
Since it is my first time, re-doing is out of question! I chose: What are your top ten Favourite Book Characters?
1. Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter by J.K Rowling: It is nearly impossible to choose one Harry Potter character that I love the most. But between Dumbledore and Voldemort, I’d definitely go with Dumbledore! Unless of course, I can say: All of them!!
2. DEATH from Discworld by Terry Pratchett: The Grim Reaper of the Discworld. I never thought ‘Death’ could seem so…cute! He is fascinated by humans and loves cats, and isn’t cruel – just extremely efficient at his job!!
3. Lestat de Lioncourt from The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice: Two words: Brat Prince. 😉
4. Julian Carax from The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruis Zafon: The mysterious, little-known writer, Julian Carax is the reason I fell in love with the novel.
5. Dr. Hannibal Lecter from the Hannibal Trilogy by Thomas Harris: Hannibal the Cannibal, the most fascinatingly intelligent and revoltingly scary character ever.
6. Marley the Dog from Marley and Me by John Grogan: He is so CUTE! This is the only book that really made me cry!
7. Professor Van Helsing from Dracula by Bram Stoker: The best vampire hunter in the history of time!!
8. Anthony Crowley from Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman: The demon, serpent to be precise, who tempted Eve in Garden of Eden, and changed his name after the “unfortunate incident”!
9. Hank Rearden from Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand: I am not the Ayn Rand-worshiper, that I was for a teenie period, anymore. But she does come up with some pretty great characters!
10. Sirius Black, Hagrid and the Weasley twins from Harry Potter by J.K Rowling: Sorry, but I think they deserve a special mention!!